Sorry for the lack of posts, BAD CINDY! Since Christmas, things have been a bit crazy, but it was a great one, even though it felt like it flew by. My husband, family and friends spoiled me big time! YES, I got my Garmin! Woo Hoo! This changes everything and I cannot wait to test it out…anyway, back to today! My hubby and I are two of the MANY who caught this awful cold bug and we have been sick as dogs, but are finally starting to feel better, so here we are, January 1st! I love me a fresh start, especially after a not so stellar year, which is why I am very excited to say goodbye to 2012 and welcome 2013 with open arms! There were definitely some highlights but overall it was rough one. We had a couple of loved ones pass away far too early, and I don’t even have to go into all the devastating events that happened in the news. However, there was some good that came out of 2012, including running my first Half Marathon back in May, and best of all, starting this blog! And now for my resolutions/goals, because yes, I do subscribe to making new year’s resolutions every year, and, why not? It is such a positive perspective in my opinion to want to strive for self-improvement, so here it goes…
Some of my GOALS for 2013:
1. Earn my Beach Cities running medal
2. Earn my Disney Coast to Coast running medal
3. Lose weight (YES, OF COURSE, it made it to the list) Shedding these extra lbs, will help me feel, look and run better!
4. Be more organized and tidy at home
5. Spend my money more responsibly
6. Read one book per month…this month I am reading “Intuitive Eating”, I plan on posting a book review
7. Spend more time with my family
8. And YES, BLOG MORE CONSISTENTLY!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
My Garmin, YAY! Thank you so much to my husband!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Let’s make it a good one!